We are quintinventions.com
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit quintinventions.com?
We do not collect any personal information from visitors of our site. We do however collect technical data, such as your IP address, user agent, referrer, and other technical details to ensure the functionality of the site and for analytical purposes.
When do we collect information?
We collect technical data when a visitor visits our site as they are needed for the site to function properly
How do we use your information?
We may use the technical information we collect from you when you surf the website or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
How do we protect your information?
- We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Ensure the functionality of quintinventions.com
- To gather analytical data via Google Analytics.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to the California Online Privacy Protection Act we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.